Thursday, October 27, 2011

SNOW!!! (English)

Howdy!

So, I chose this silly name for this site "for fun", as would Zeh say ... but I definitely did not expect such a quick response ... IT'S SNOWING, EVERYBODY!

UHULLL SNOW! IT'S ALL WHITE!!!

And I have the proof!



See??? Snow!

Despite my excitement, the face of Aaron was one of total disgust. I think it has to do with the fact that he had to leave early to work in this weather, in addition to having to drive in the snow .... As I jumped back into bed and slept another 3 hours.

Eh. I think it must be that.

I think it also has to do with the fact that we stand in the middle of Texas, and usually doesn't snow that much in October ... As you guys can see here.

We may have to postpone our camping tomorrow .... = (
Well, that's all for today!

Beijos!

2 comments:

  1. Oh... C'mon... I know nothing about "for fun"...

    Anyway... it must be really nice to see snow, despite the downside (which is certain more noticeable to Aaron)...
    Well, don't forget to send me some snow by mail =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best part was toi play with Dilios (Aaron's dog) to fetch (is that right?) on the snow! Next time I will try to record it. XD

    ReplyDelete